・Salary: 210,000yen-250,000 yen / per month
・5 working days per week (Mon-Fri)
・Hours: Depend on the lesson hours
・Lessons: at Kindergarten, Nursery, Business & ADVAN schools
・Visa sponsorship provided
・Apartment help provided.
・Car supplied (insurance and tax paid by the company)
ADVAN Institute of Foreign Languages is now hiring a FULL TIME teacher for Kindergarten, Nursery, Business & ADVAN schools located in Eastern Shizuoka-Pref. Area.
The position is to start in October.
Description of FULL TIME POSITION:
- A full time teacher for Kindergarten, Nursery, Business & ADVAN schools.
- Work days: 5 days a week, from Monday to Friday.
- Working hours: 9:00 – 17:00 (Change of working shift)
* Currently resides in Japan
* Native in English
* Communication Level in Japanese
* Have a valid visa status to legally work in Japan without initial sponsorship (visa renewal sponsorship is provided)
* Have Japanese Driver License
* Know how to create lesson plans
The followings are the strongest assets to the position:
-Has an educational background in teaching, child care, music or art
-Experience working with infants and toddlers
-Experience teaching grammar classes at an elementary and junior high school level
-Experience carrying out formal assessments on students
Although we do have lessons/classes that are aimed to support children’s English, our school is unlike a general English conversation school. It is rather considered as an international preschool / kindergarten, ES & JHS where children learn IN English. Therefore, we are looking for candidates who have experience developing an educational curriculum and / or lesson plans that can best support children in all the developmental areas in an English environment. Besides, we welcome those who are passionate and enthusiastic about working and improving together with the children.
Please apply by submitting the following items
- CV with your photo included
- Cover letter addressed specifically to ADVAN Institute of Foreign Languages
Please try to be specific with your work experiences and your strongest assets as a teacher for the position when you apply.
Due to the large number of applications we receive, we may only contact applicants deemed suitable for an interview.
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.