Karugamo English School is currently accepting applications for a part time teaching position. We are looking for a teacher with a flexible schedule comfortable teaching children ages 2-12 with a wide range of ability levels and English proficiency.
We are excited to offer the opportunity to join a team of experienced and highly motivated teachers and to be a part of our school as it grows and expands.
- Assist a native English teacher and a licensed Japanese childcare provider with the care and instruction of children ages 2-3.
- Plan and implement English conversation lessons for beginner level elementary aged students.
- Plan and implement general English and Language Arts lessons for high-proficiency elementary aged students. Lessons are conducted in an English immersion environment.
- Nursery classes: 8:15-14:15, Tuesday-Friday (2-3 days per week)
- Elementary Conversation: 16:30-17:30, Thursday
- Advanced English Class: 9:30-14:15, Saturday
*While we ideally hope to find a candidate to fill all of these time slots, applicants with limited availability will also be considered.
- Teachers will be compensated based on the actual number of lessons taught at a rate of JPY 3,000-12,000.
- Work related transportation costs are reimbursed.
We look forward to receiving your applications!
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2021 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.