Aiwin International School is seeking passionate and experienced Full-time early childhood educators/international school teachers (English native speaker) for our Regular school program children.
We offer a professional working environment with the following:
• Full time contract, minimum of 1 year
• Full-time salary starts from 200,000 yen negotiable based on qualifications and experience
• 8:00am and 18:00 pm depending on shift (with one hour break), Mondays to Fridays (some Saturdays depending on school events)
• Paid holidays
• Saturdays, Sundays and National Holidays are official school holidays
• Social insurance, Health insurance, Unemployment insurance, Pension
• Professional Development training thrice a year
• Opportunities for professional growth through Teacher's Appraisals
• Teach children aged between 1 year and 6 years old
• Adhere to the school's curriculum and developing materials, lessons and activities appropriate to your students’ age, ability and interests
• Play with the children and offering them plenty of opportunities to problem-solve and express themselves
• Provide a safe and secure learning environment for children.
• Sing, dance and play with them
• Assess children’s progress regularly
• Communicating growth and development with the parents
• Collaborate within a multicultural working environment and respect diversity
• Participating in the school’s regular professional development workshops
Who we are：
We are an international school with an immense passion and unshakeable commitment to high quality early childhood education.
Our curriculum has a strong focus on educating the whole-child through language arts, math, science and the arts. We are also intent on going where others haven’t by offering our students a research-based phonological awareness and reading program.
We aim for our students to become globally-minded, life-long learners when they graduate Aiwin, ready to be productive members of our society.
If you think you are who we are seeking, please send a resume with a photo as well as a cover letter telling us why. Make sure that your cover letter is addressed specifically to Aiwin International School and includes why you want to work with us and how you think your skills and experience can contribute to our school . This is not an entry-level job and positions are very competitive. Having a number of years experience teaching ESL or being multicultural alone is not enough to warrant an interview. Give specific references to our educational philosophies and approaches based on the information from our website, and let us know how you would fit into our team.
Due to the large number of applications we get, we will only contact applicants deemed suitable for an interview.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.