- 8 staff Japanese recruitment company
- Position will report to Japan Managing Director
- Office address: 東京都港区芝大門二丁目3-6 大門アーバニスト5階 502号
- Nearest station: Daimon or HR Hamamatsucho
- Working hours: 9:00 – 18:00 (however, company utilizing work from home system, due to manager discretion)
- Expected overtime: Less than 10 hours per month (depending on time of year and on going projects)
- Break: 13:00 – 14:00
- Holidays: Per Japanese calendar year and after probation, 15 days of paid leave + 5 sick days
- Annual salary: 3.6M base + commission (based on company commission structure)
- Working type: Permanent employee
- Probation Period: 6 months
- Benefits / Insurance: as mandated by Japanese labor law, including transportation fee
1) To source candidate resumes for Managing Director and other recruiting consultants in the areas of Accounting & Finance, Supply Chain Management and Human Resources (including other sales business units which may arise in the future)
2) To support as needed with other administrative functions needed in the day to day operation of the company
- Recruiting / Sourcing Resumes (roughly 70%)
- Arranging meetings: Arrange meetings for consultants and clients / candidates via phone calls and email
- Status update candidate calls: Call candidates and inquire about their current status and / or job search
- Connect with and source candidates through LinkedIn and/or other social media
- Write Linked-in, Twitter and other social medial updates
- Create and maintain candidate / company profiles on internal database
- Send email updates (mass mails for profiles on the database) to candidates about market opportunities on periodic (quarterly, annually and adhoc basis)
- Format candidate resumes
- Support with external job board management and “scouting”
- Translate and post job opportunities on internet job board websites
- Other adhoc responsibilities and projects as needed for candidate resumes sourcing and admin purposes
- Prepare and send contracts to clients. Maintain both digital and paper contract files.
- Ordering office supplies and liaising with 3rd party vendors
- Registering new employees for social insurance, liaising with hello work and other government / health care facilities
- Arrange annual health check-ups, flu-shots etc. for employees
- Assisting at year end with basic expense data entry tasks, other basic accounting support as needed
- Liaising with post office etc. for deliver of packages, documents etc.
- 3 years or more of professional working experience, preferably in an office setting
- Strong communication skills in both Japanese and English: Ability to communicate professionally in person and via telephone and email
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and efficiently
- Intermediate PC skills (word, excel, gmail / google drive environment)
- Experience using LinkedIn and job board websites a plus!
- Experience with social media marketing a plus!
- Customer service job experience highly preferred!
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.