URGENT: NATIVE English Teacher Needed in Maizuru, Kyoto Prefecture, Japan
Posted By: Best Eikaiwa
A small independent English school in Maizuru City, Kyoto Prefecture, is looking for a NATIVE English teacher who love teaching children and adults alike. Some experience is preferred but not required. A four year degree is not required if the applicant has 3-5 years of English teaching experience. Work visa sponsorship will be considered for the right candidate, and visa renewal is not a problem. We accept applicants with spousal and working holiday visas as well. A Japanese license or International Driving Permit is mandatory for the teacher position.
Maizuru is a great place for people who would like to know the real Japan! We are situated among beautiful mountains (Near Amanohashidate), beaches (Especially Wakasawada), and scenic rice fields. The city is small enough to enjoy the perks of a close-knit, welcoming local community and large enough to provide easy living with its many shopping centers and an ever-helpful expat population. Cities such as Osaka, Kyoto, and Kobe are roughly 1.5 - 2 hours away for your weekend or holiday adventures. Additionally, the cost of living is much more affordable compared to living in a large city; this allows many people to build a savings!
You will be teaching students of all ages, Monday to Friday. 80% of the students are beginner-level children, so we are looking for a friendly, outgoing and diligent person to fill this role. You must be able to memorize a routine and be highly organized. Candidates currently residing in Japan are preferred; however, applicants living abroad are encouraged to apply.
We offer you:
Salary: ¥250,000/month for the full time position. For the first working month the maximum salary is ¥200,000, due to the training period. A bonus of ¥50,000 will be awarded for the completion of the one year contract. Second year contract signing will increase the monthly salary by ¥5000.
• 7 weeks paid holiday! With three weeks consecutively off in December; perfect for flying home!
• National Health Insurance
• Transportation costs covered
• Unemployment Insurance
• Japanese-style fully furnished house with a rent of ¥48,000 per month
• Leased car; ¥18,800 deducted from paycheck each month
We will conduct Skype video interviews with suitable candidates. Please apply by direct mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
• 2 teaching references (if available) that we can contact via email or phone
• Please inform us about any health conditions, as well as whether you would expect to be
moving to Maizuru alone or with a spouse and/or children.
• 2 recent photos (personal and professional)
• A copy of your degree (if available)
• A copy of your Japanese Residence card or work visa if applicable
To find out more about Best Eikaiwa and our teaching positions please visit our website.
© 2021 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.