SEA (STEAM English Academy) is currently looking for enthusiastic, creative, and
experienced teachers to work part-time in our digitalized and creative programs in
Shijokarasuma starting as soon as possible.
SEA is to offer and expand opportunities to foster creativity in English which consisting of
science, technology, engineering, arts, and mathematics.
This program nurtures design and creative thinking, uses project-based learning, and
utilizes teaching materials centered on the arts. In addition to classroom learning,
foundation skills and application skills are also learned through online AR, VR and AI
- Study all four language skills in English lessons.
- Learn about creativity and problem-solving in English through various subjects with
- Enlarge comprehension through presentations, craftwork, etc.
Teachers play an active part in all of the above, and if there is something that you are
passionate about, we encourage you to tell the students about it. The students’ language
ability ranges from complete beginner to those who have lived overseas.
On a typical day, teachers:
- Prepare English lessons based on the company curriculum.
- Check homework, quiz, and test
- Teach a 45-minute English lesson
- Report on the students’ progress.
Workdays are a few days arranged 14:00 - 19:30, from Tuesday to Friday and 9:30-16:30
on Saturday, depending on the class assignment. Working days are determined basically
depending on shift requests.
Joining teacher’s training for 5 days is required to be qualified to teach.
SEA can offer the following package:
- Hourly salary of 1,000yen at the first teachers training course.
※Taking a training course is mandatory to be qualified to teach.
- The salary of 2,200yen per 45 minutes at lesson time.
- Full transportation reimbursement.
- Possible salary raise based on employee’s performance.
Please apply with your CV and a cover letter detailing your strengths as a teacher and why
you are interested in working with children. Due to the number of applications, it may not be
possible to reply to everyone.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2021 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.