Basic Job Description:
Job Title: English Teacher / Entertainer / Artist
Advertiser Type: Direct hire
Contract Type: Part time
Training Period: 20 to 30 hours at a reduced rate (shortened for experienced candidates)
Skills: Candidates who are Singers, Performers, Entrepreneurial and Artist are preferred.
Your Abilities and Responsibilities:
- Teaching English to children 1 - 12 years old.
- Leading fun music oriented lessons (mostly singing and dancing).
- Making lesson plans (a yearly curriculum is provided).
- Building curriculum with other teachers, working as a team.
Reasons to join:
- A fun and rewarding work,
- For those who are interested, ILH can help you start your own projects. Some example of projects teachers started with ILH:
➢ Music classes (instruments and singing),
➢ Athletic classes (sports such as Volleyball),
➢ Art classes (in after school),
➢ Wine and Cheese (for adults led by a French teacher),
A detailed cover letter will be asked explaining how you can contribute to the company.
- In the morning and in the afternoon on weekdays and Saturdays depending.
- Part-time position: Teacher will have 1-2 classes in a day. Each class is 1 to 3 hours long. Average 4-5 hours/day.
- More hours are available for your own projects.
- Fluent English speaker (not necessarily native)
- Bachelor's degree (at minimum for the VISA application).
- Resident of TOKYO or YOKOHAMA.
- One year minimum initial contract period.
- Transportation allowance is provided (up to ¥25,000/month)
- Health insurance assistance
- Possible visa sponsorship
- Various training programs, consultation and career development
- Opportunities for promotion and growth within the company
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates must submit a RESUME listing relevant work experience with a COVER LETTER.
- Qualified candidates will undergo an interview in person at our Yokohama office as well as participate in a class observation.
- Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2019 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.