A Kindergarten and Elementary school is seeking an energetic and dedicated English teacher who loves to spend time with young children. If you are interested in this position, please send your resume and cover letter.
<Elementary School and Kindergarten English Teacher in Yokohama-City (April 2020)>
Contract Period: Apr 1 2020-Mar 31 2021 (14 days probation period)
Location: Yokohama-City (Tokyu Denentoshi Line or Odakyu Line)
Salary: 280,000-320,000yen/month (before tax) + transportation
* Depending on experience and qualifications
Insurance: Social insurance and employment insurance
Working days: Monday to Friday + Some Saturdays/year
Lessons: Up to 20 lessons/week
Working Hours: 8:40-17:10
* Lesson planning
* Material development
* Teaching seasonal classes
* Attending meetings
* Attending school events and ceremonies
* Must have a bachelor's degree or higher (Education or language related degree is preferable)
* Min 2 years solo-teaching experience at primary school
* Capable of making and implementing effective and interesting lessons
* Having excellent classroom management skills
* Having good understand of different cultures and good interpersonal skills
* Intermediate Japanese ability
* Must currently reside in Japan and have a proper visa
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.