JHS & SHS in Western Kanagawa is looking for a dedicated teacher who have passion about English education. Please send your resume right away if you are interested. A teacher for this position is going to be decided in late Nov or early Dec.
<JHS/SHS English Teacher in Western Kanagawa (April 2020)>
Contract period: April 2020-March 2021 (Renewable)
Location: Western Kanagawa
Payment: From 280,000yen/month (before tax) + transportation
* Depending on experience and qualifications
Schedule: Generally following the regular school schedule but with occasional special hours
Lesson: Up to 20 lessons/week
Lesson Contents: Mainly oral communication and text based lesson
* Must have a bachelor's degree or higher
* Min 2 years solo-teaching experience at Junior or/and senior high school in Japan
* Capable of making and implementing effective and interesting lessons
* Having excellent classroom management skills
* Having good understand different cultures and good interpersonal skills
* Having TESOL or TEFL certificate is preferable.
** Visa sponsorship is available.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.