Ritsumeikan Uji Junior and Senior High School
Non-Tenured Full-time Foreign Language Instructor (Non-Japanese)
Recruitment Information 2020
1. Title of Position: English Teacher
Number: One or more
2. Qualification Requirements:
1) Has foreign nationality. (Japanese nationals must apply using separate procedures.)
2) Holds a valid Japanese VISA.
3) Have completed undergraduate studies and has relevant academic and/or professional experience by the end of March 31st, 2020.
4) Holds qualification in teaching English (such as TEFL, TESOL, CELTA, DELTA) by the end of March 31st, 2020.
5) This is primarily an English teaching position. However, candidates with experience in teaching content courses (e.g. English literature, academic writing, social studies, Theory of Knowledge, art, mathematics and science) are especially encouraged to apply.
3. Applicant Screening Process:
1) First-stage: Applicant document screening
2) Second-stage: Sample lesson and interview at Ritsumeikan Uji Junior and Senior High School.
＊The successful candidate’s appointment is contingent upon a successful health examination prior to taking up the position.
＊No transportation allowance for interviews is paid by Ritsumeikan Uji Junior and Senior High School..
4. Conditions and Remuneration:
1) The contract will run for one (1) year, from April 1st, 2020, to March 31st, 2021.
The contract can be renewed a maximum of two (2) times after the first contract upon mutual agreement between employer and employee.
2) The contract is administered in accordance with the various regulations of the Ritsumeikan Educational Corporation.
4.566 million yen (First year)
4.866 million yen (Second year)
5.178 million yen (Third year)
＊Twelfth part of Yearly Salary is paid monthly.
Transportation allowance, etc
5. Working Place and Start Date
1) Workplace: Ritsumeikan Uji Junior and Senior High School
2) Start Date: April 1st, 2020
*We will use your personal information in the submitted documents only for the Full-time Foreign Language Instructor recruitment procedures and will not use it for other purposes.
* Ritsumeikan Uji Junior and Senior High School will take responsibility for disposing of all submitted documents after all necessary procedures are complete.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.