Seven Seas International School is looking for an experienced teacher with a lively personality to work at our Head School in Hamamatsucho, Tokyo. Our school provides both daily Kindergarten classes and a fun, immersive, all-English after school program to enhance the students' learning further. The after school program also welcomes in elementary school students, primarily the graduates of our school to enrich their learning experience.
We are willing to wait for the right candidate that is fit for the high demanding working environment. This is in the hopes that we are able to find someone who finds true happiness in seeing the students' journey/experience they will have through their hardships and joy they encounter. This requirement becomes essential especially due to the advanced level the students are learning at.
The starting date is flexible, however, the training will start immediately.
Applicants must be fluent English speakers, and comfortable with teaching young children (ages 2 to 12) in a wide range of subjects. Successful interview candidates will be invited in for a demo lesson during regular school hours.
* Must currently reside in the Tokyo Metropolitan Area.
* Must have a valid working visa.
* Must have experience teaching children.
* Teaching children ages 2 to 6 in small groups (Kindergarten)
* Teaching children ages 2 to 12 in small groups (After School)
* Expanding upon the school's curriculum with original ideas and activities.
* Developing curriculum for after school programs.
* Providing a safe and fun learning environment.
[Working hours / days / wage]
* 9:00 to 18:00, 10:00 to 19:00, 10:30 to 19:30, or some combination of those shifts.
* Monday to Friday. Saturday/Sunday/National holidays off.
* Longer vacations at Golden Week, Obon, Winter Vacation.
* Total of six weeks vacation yearly, not including weekends.
* Transportation expense will be reimbursed up to 20,000 yen per month.
* Probationary period of 3 months [270,000 yen / month]
* Shakai Hoken / Insurance Coverage for full time employees (after probationary period)
* Yearly bonus and raise potential, based on performance and attendance.
* Please include cover letter and current photograph.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.