Teach Physical Education in a Cambridge-certified International School!
UIA International School of Tokyo is one of the few Cambridge-certified international schools with students from kindergarten to grade 12.
We are currently looking for a dedicated and highly motivated Physical Education Teacher, who will engage and inspire our secondary school students, to start around at the end of September at the latest.
We offer education from K to grade 12, with IPC, Cambridge IGCSE, and Cambridge A-level qualifications. Cambridge curriculum and assessments are designed to encourage students to develop and become confident, responsible, reflective, innovative, and engaged learners.
At UIA, we aspire to create culturally sensitive, environmentally responsible, global citizens, who are prepared to represent and capable to become the leaders of tomorrow’s generation.
■ Job overview
We seek teachers capable of the following:
● Plan, prepare, and deliver engaging lessons to students
● Have good classroom management skills
● Assign, correct, and mark students’ work
● Assess, record, and report students’ progress
● Carry out homeroom duties(if applicable)
● Participate actively in parent-teacher meetings
● Carry out other related activities and responsibilities
■ UIA Students
Maximum class size: 24 students
Language level: Fluent in English
50 minutes per period
■ Work Days
● 8:15-16:30 (Full time)
● Monday to Friday
■ Days Off
● Saturdays and Sundays
● National Holidays
● Golden Week
● 3-week Summer vacation
● 3-week Winter vacation
● Annual Paid Holiday
● VISA Sponsorship (if applicable)
● Health Insurance
● Social Insurance
● Employment Insurance
● Paid Vacations
● May become eligible for permanent employment after one year based on performance
● Transportation Allowance(up to 16,300 yen per month)
■ Recruitment process
If you are interested in joining our UIA community, please apply. Due to the volume of applications received, we will contact only selected applicants for an interview.
We look forward to receiving your application!
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2021 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.