Tathva International School is currently looking for teacher to teach English to our Secondary School Students from May 2019, and to teach Mathematics to our Primary School Students from September 2019. In our classes from Pre-K to grade 12, we offer the IPC, Cambridge IGCSE, and Cambridge A-level qualifications. It is one of the few Cambridge certified schools with international quality education in Japan. At Tathva, we aspire to create culturally sensitive, environmentally responsible, global citizens, who are prepared to represent and capable to become the leaders of tomorrow's generation.
■ Job overview
We seek teachers, capable of the following:
● Plan, prepare, and deliver engaging lessons to students
● Have good classroom management skills
● Assign, correct, and mark students’ work
● Assess, record, and report students’ progress
● Carry out homeroom duties
● Participate actively in parent-teacher meetings
● Carry out other related activities and responsibilities
Staff work 5 days a week (Monday to Friday).
Our school year goes from April to March in the following year with a summer and winter vacation.
● Social insurance/pension
● Paid vacations
● Transportation allowance
● Visa sponsorship (if applicable)
● Flight reimbursement (if applicable)
■ Recruitment process
If you are interested in joining our Tathva community, please send us your cover letter and resume. Due to the volume of applications received, we will contact only selected applicants for an interview.
We look forward to receiving your application!
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2019 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.