Educational Network Inc. (E-Staff Tokyo) seeks educators to be placed as Language Teachers (ALTs) in schools across the Kanto and Kansai areas. Applicants for the available positions should be enthusiastic about teaching the English language to Japanese school or university students and should have a desire to help them learn about the culture, customs and other points of interest of other countries.
The current available openings are for 3 positions at a school affiliated university in Saitama. These positions would be best suited to confident, experienced educators who would enjoy teaching more mature students.
The positions involve:
- Teaching lessons.
- Preparation of teaching materials for the first few lessons.
- Preparation of materials other than from the textbook.
- Preparation of in-class tests, reports and examinations, administration and marking.
- Follow-ups with students who have become absent due to sickness.
- Processing of grades.
- Contact with students outside of class.
- Working in a professional manner.
The current available positions are as follows:
- Position: 3 part time English teachers at school affiliated university
- Working term: April 1st, 2021 to March 31st, 2022
- Working Hours: Your classes will be set up somewhere between 8:50 and 17:40. (Mon & Wed)
- Approx. 15 lessons in the first semester and 15 lessons in the second semester.
- Between 120 and 135 classes over the course of a year.
- Each lesson is 90 minutes in duration.
- In the first semester, classes will be held on all national holidays (Mondays)
- Make-up classes will be held when classes are cancelled.
- Classes of no more than 20 students.
- Lockers are provided.
- No computers or tablets are provided but you may use the school's computers if you really need to.
- No internet connection, but there is a connection to a printer.
Compensation will be on a monthly basis and all transportation expenses between the teacher's place of residence and the school will be reimbursed.
-Must be a native speaker of English.
-Must have completed a university Bachelor’s Degree.
-Must be currently residing in Japan and have a valid visa status that allows you to live and work in Japan. (Please don't apply if you don't satisfy this requirement)
-Must be able to work confidently within a Japanese work environment with tact, flexibility and
-Must have at least one year of English teaching experience at an senior high school or university in Japan.
-Must be able to offer commitment to the job throughout the duration of the contract.
-Must be a cooperative and communicative educator.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
*Please note that in the case of a high number of applications we may not be able to respond in person to each and every candidate. We apologise for this and thank you for your understanding.
© 2021 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.