Kindergarten English Teacher in Chofu, Tokyo.
KDM is currently seeking native English speakers for teaching positions using the GrapeSEED program at kindergartens in western Tokyo for the 2021-2022 academic year.
National holidays and weekends are off, except a limited number of days throughout the year when school events are held. Summer and Winter holidays are provided and 10 paid vacation days are available for you to use during Spring holiday.
Transportation will be fully reimbursed monthly.
Working hours are
9:30am - 18:30pm, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
9:30am - 13:30pm, Friday
- Working with other teachers to create effective lesson plans
- Teaching English to children age 4-8
- Attending School events when requested
- Playing with children during play hours
- Being energetic and playful
We are looking for someone who...
- can sing
- enjoys working with children
- loves music and dance
- can show creativity in lesson planning
- can play a musical instrument (guitar/piano etc...)
- has experience teaching English (preferable)
- is EFL/TESOL qualified (preferable)
- Visa sponsorship available
- Transportation reimbursement
- Social Insurance System
Please attach a cover letter and recent photo along with your CV.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2021 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.