As a Project Manager Automotive (m/f/d) you assume overall responsibility for an international vehicle project at our customer’s site in Chiba-City, near Tokyo. You will be supported by a team of experienced project engineers and are perfectly integrated by our ARRK corporate network. We support you with all your questions in the areas of employment contract and deployment, so that you can focus on your project management task right from the start.
YOUR TASK in detail:
- Assumption of the responsibility of overall project management for an international product development project
- Support, coordination and integration of the corresponding process partners and development partners
- Monitoring and controlling of development projects with regard to quality, costs and deadlines, as well as ensuring compliance with the development goals
Identification of goal deviations and conflicts as well as definition and taking of appropriate counter measures
- Leading project meetings and workshops as well as coordinating and distributing tasks within the project Team
- Successfully completed studies in the field of electrical engineering, computer science, industrial engineering and management or a comparable course
- Professional experience in the field of software development or integration of control units into the vehicle
- Relevant professional experience in the field of automotive development
- Independent, self-reliant working style and a high degree of personal initiative
- High willingness to travel between Germany and Japan, as well as very good knowledge of English and Japanese
WHAT WE OFFER
- Project management responsibility in an international environment
- The advantages of an international business network
- Travel activities and attractive remuneration
How to apply:
Please email your complete application and cover letter indicating salary expectations, starting date and the reference number J-ECSP-01
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.