This position is a contract job assignment working at client's engineering office in Nagoya-city
Daily responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Tracking and maintaining information relative to department and business operations
• Preparing and/or finalizing documents, photocopies, papers, presentations and other such
material of a technical and/or confidential nature; providing document translation as
• Providing support to R&D engineering departments, such as document translation and preparing the presentation materials
• Performing other duties as assigned by management; duties subject to change per
• 3-5 years experience with technical translation for the manufacturing industry
• Proactive and provide feedback for improvements
• JLPT N-2 or higher Japanese language skill is required
• Business level English language skill with reading, writing and speaking
• Mid-advanced level with presentation designing software and other productivity software
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.