We are looking for autonomous and self-motivated candidate who will have the responsibility of responding and addressing customer requests, liaising with our in-house teams and also with external suppliers to make sure clients requests are carried forward, and project manage multi-language projects.
Japan natives are required for this position.
• Engage Client Requestors continuously to anticipate work cycles and produce forecasts
• Provide assessments and quotes
• Analyse requests as regards schedule, volumes, languages, workflow steps and propagate knowledge to internal teams
• Engage in localization planning with requestors from an early phase and lead a full localization strategy
• Receive originating files from requestors
• Prepare files and deliver them back to requestors
• Manage the project from initial handoff to final handback
• Monitor project progress and costs
• Identify and allocate internal and external resources and liaise with them
• Develop and maintain budgets, schedules and quality parameters
• Ensure clear and consistent information is disseminated to stakeholders and project teams
• Interface proactively with teams to recognize, mitigate, and resolve project risks and issues
Skills and experience:
• Excellent computer skills
• Ability to facilitate productive relationships with customers, cross-functional managers and team members so as to plan and execute localization projects
• Ability to transform ideas into words and actions in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to foster cooperation, commitment, and a positive attitude from colleagues, peers, and partners
• Experience working with different cultures and across multiple time zones
• Experience using project management tools to estimate and track project cost, time, and quality
• Experience with Translation Management Systems
• Experience using CAT tools and terminology management tools
• Proficiency in English and one or more foreign languages
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Japanese
• Bachelor's degree preferred in localization, linguistics, or a related discipline
• Preferably previous experience in a translation or localisation environment
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.