For Keywords Group, a Multinational Company in the Videogame Industry, we are looking for a Recruiter whose mission is finding and selecting a talented pool of freelance translators with a special focus on Asian language combinations.
The Recruiter will work in the Resource Management Team and will report to the Global Resource Manager.
- Will be responsible for identifying and evaluating recruitment channels to source the most suitable translators experienced in video game translations and/or who are avid gamers
- Will promote Recruitment Marketing initiatives for building and attracting networks of top quality freelancers
- Will lead the social media strategy promoting content creation related to video game localization.
- Will collect and organize social media content
- Will be in charge of CVs screening and evaluation
- Will manage and update databases and mailing lists for communication and recruiting purposes
- At least 3 years’ experience in recruitment (ideally in video game/localization industry)
- Fluent in written and spoken Chinese
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Knowledge of any other Asian Language is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Good knowledge of videogame and localization industry
- Interested in social media, non‐conventional communication channels
- Good proactivity and ability to learn fast
- Experience in working in high growth environments, dealing with complexity and changing priorities
- Self‐motivation, problem-solving, parallel tasking
- Good organizational skills
- A curious mind, creative thinking
- Ability to navigate cultural differences, build global but locally relevant solutions
Salary and kind of contract will be defined according to previous professional experiences and current situation.
LOCATION: Asia is the key focus point: Tokyo is the first choice. Different locations in China or South East Asia can be considered, details will be discussed during the interview.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2018 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.