You will have two key roles to play in our busy Leisure Department.
You will be responsible for the operational coordination of FIT/leisure tours in Japan. Working closely with the Travel Planning Team, your primary duty will be the booking of services including transportation, guides, and ticketing to ensure the smooth running of all operations on the ground.
Your second role will be working with the Guest Relations Supervisor to look after clients on the ground, out of office hours. This will involve handling all communications with clients, agents and suppliers to ensure the smooth running of all tours.
• Execution of client itinerary bookings with suppliers such as restaurants, airlines and train providers
• Ongoing management of bookings if and when changes occur
• Ensuring that all travel documentation for client’s itinerary is correct and delivered in advance of the
• Hold the emergency phone to ensure the smooth running of all tours out of office hours. (maximum 1 week per month)
• Work with suppliers to ensure all operational arrangements are made and executed in accordance
with the standards of Destination Asia and our partners.
• Ensure that the quality of services provided by suppliers and their employees are up to the standards
of Destination Asia and our partners.
• Maintain good relationship with key suppliers and overseas clients to ensure long-term partnerships.
• Computer literacy in Microsoft Office
• Business level in both Japanese and English – written and spoken
• Experience of travel to the main tourist destinations in Japan
• Good customer service skills
• Excellent problem solving skills
• High level of Organisational Skills
• Internationally minded
• Minimum 1 years of work experience in tourism or similar industry, or job role - preferred but not
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.