JLE Japan is currently looking for dynamic individuals to join our ALL-STAR team to look after local and international guests on various hospitality programmes during the Rugby World Cup 2019.
We are recruiting for a number of positions that will consist of:
• Serving food and drinks in hospitality suites
• Hosting VIP guests on Corporate Hospitality programmes in various cities around Japan
• Conducting Meet & Greet at the airports/train stations
• Staffing hospitality desks at venues (hotels, stadiums, etc.)
• Accompanying guests to games, restaurants and local attractions
• Coordinating transfers and accommodations
• Bilingual in Japanese and English (other languages a bonus)
• Impeccable presentation
• Flexible availability
• Logical, organised and flexible/adaptable
• Common sense, prompt decision-making and initiative-taker
Additional competencies for certain roles:
• Additional international language
• Ability to handle pressure, keep calm and find solutions quickly
• Great at relationship building and diplomatic
• Good knowledge of Japanese and Western cultures a bonus
• Working experience in sports, events and hospitality in Japan or internationally
• Leadership skills
Dates: 1st September – 2nd November 2019
FULL TRAINING WILL BE PROVIDED FOR SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS
HOW TO APPLY - please click on “Apply” to complete the application form, ticking the relevant boxes for each role you wish to apply for.
Must have the legal right to live and work in Japan.
DISCLAIMER: SOME JOBS WILL REQUIRE YOU TO WORK LONG SHIFTS (UP TO 12HRS) WITH EXTENDED PERIODS OF TIME ON YOUR FEET, BOTH INDOORS AND OUTDOORS, LOOKING AFTER GUESTS FROM LOCAL AND INTERNATIONAL CULTURAL BACKGROUNDS. FAST PACE ENVIRONMENT. EARLY START, LATE FINISH!
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.