Tokyo MK is positioned as the top luxury transportation provider for the expat market in Japan.
With a deep history and over 20,000 regular corporate clients, most foreign CEO's and VIPs use Tokyo MK exclusively.
90% of our operations are through reservations, and many of our "Hired Driver" bookings are for English speakers.
With the record growth of inbound-tourism to Japan, there is plenty of room for growth.
This is why we seek native-English speaking Sales & Marketing Associates to further expand our influence and clientele to the high-class market.
· Develop existing customers and seek new customers
· Telephone & on-site client correspondence
· In order to raise your understanding of the company and improve your sales knowledge, you will be involved in other operations from time to time.
8 hours shifts available between the hours of 6:00 and 21:00 (60 minutes break)
*If you are a night owl or an early bird, we can find the shift for you, but 9:00 - 18:00 is also possible.
【Salary · Bonus】
· Average monthly salary of ¥250,000 to ¥600,000 a month.
· Large bonuses provided on performance
【Treatment · Benefits】
· "Seishain" employment with full benefits and job security
· Various social insurance (employment, labor accident, health, welfare pension)
· Retirement allowance system (according to company regulations)
【Holiday and vacation】
· Two days holiday per week (shift system)
· Annual paid holidays, summer holidays, year-end and new year holidays, condolences holidays, etc.
5 minutes on foot from "Shimbashi Station" or "Shiodome Station"
We are hoping to hire workers with a variety of language abilities and skills.
We especially welcome those with written Japanese language ability.
If you are interested in working with high-class customers and enjoying the industry of "luxury" than please send us your resume today!
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2019 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.