MTJ Co. Ltd. is a travel agency specialized in inbound tourism from Italy and Europe and provides tailor-made travels to customers.
We are looking for experienced, passionate and motivated people who love interacting with clients and teammates, to join our team.
- Manage all communications with customers related to requests, quotes, bookings
- Create detailed travel itineraries and tour quotations
- Confirm the reservations and notify customers regarding information and documents
- Ensure the quality of services provided by suppliers are up to standard
- Maintain good relationships with key suppliers and clients to ensure long-term partnership
- Provide itineraries and proposals to ensure our customers the best experience in Japan
- Previous experience in inbound tourism and/or MICE experience is a must
- Minimum experience required: 1 year work or more in a similar position in the travel industry
- Knowledge of MS office & excel
- Must be responsible and self-motivated; ability to work under pressure
- Rigorous and strong attention to details
- Capacity for self-management and to work autonomously
- Pro-active and has team-spirit
- Good organizational and problem solving skills
- Native/business level in speaking and writing Japanese and English
- Knowledge of Italian language is a plus
- Transportation fee covered
- All the Japanese health insurance benefits
- Visa renewal support provided
Candidates are requested to send their C.V. in English and Japanese, plus a photo
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2019 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.