Customer Service Assistant in Fukuoka for Real Estate
• Full-time employee (trial period: 3 months)
• Working hours: 09:00-18:00
• Holidays / Vacation: 2 days off per week (120 Days off per Year), 5-day weekly shift system including weekends and national holidays
• Annual income: ¥3,600,000 (Roughly ¥300,000 per month)
• Bonus: Once a year after being appointed as a regular employee (Dependant on Performance)
• Social Insurance: Health Insurance, Employee Pension, Unemployment Insurance, Worker's Accident Insurance
• Work place: Tenjin Station, Fukuoka
Visa Support is offered
About the role:
Your primary responsibility will be to work as a part of our English Customer Service Team to answer English inquiries from both new customers as well as existing tenants. Although tenants will be English-speaking, you must be able to communicate with coworkers in Japanese efficiently.
• Answer emails, phone inquiries, and social media inquiries from new customers related to moving into our apartments
• Assist new customers in scheduling apartment viewings and assist in the handling of new customers’ application process
• Answer tenant inquiries related to new apartment lease contracts
• Answer parking-related inquiries for new tenants
• Log repair and living-related inquiries of existing tenants and help to resolve the issues
• Help handle contract cancellations with existing tenants
• Assist in checking the English Contract submissions
Customer Service Assistant Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field preferred
• 1+ years of work experience in an office environment, preferably in a function related to real estate or contracts with customer service experience
• Fluent in English and Business-Level Japanese or above (JLPT N2+)
• May be required to provide transcript and recommendations upon request
About Village House:
Fortress Investment Group is a leading global investment manager with over $42 billion of assets under management and one of the most active real estate investors in Japan. In 2017, Fortress acquired a large portfolio of residential assets throughout Japan from the Ministry of Health & Welfare’s Japan Organization for Employment of the Elderly, Persons with Disabilities and Job Seekers (“JEED”) and have created a company around this portfolio called “Village House”. Village House is managed by an asset management platform which Fortress set up called Village House Management Co., Ltd. Village House consists of 1,149 properties with over 106,000 apartment units throughout Japan. Village House is one of the largest private residential landlords in Japan and this will be a unique opportunity to be involved in the opportunity to grow Village House into a large provider of affordable housing to Japanese and foreign residents throughout Japan using the resources of a leading private equity firm.
Why Work for Us:
At Village House, we foster an inclusive, supportive, fun yet challenging team environment. We value and respect the healthy expression of diverse opinions. We embrace experimentation and the examination of all kinds of ideas through reasoning and testing. Come join us as we continue to change the world of Real Estate in Japan.
• Great Company Culture: We have a warm and welcoming environment where our employees feel like a part of the team.
• Work that Stays at Work: We offer a great work/life balance.
• No Corporate Nonsense: At Village House, we do things a bit differently. There’s no corporate nonsense and no old-fashioned hierarchy. Instead, we work in self-sufficient autonomous teams to learn from each other.
• Growth: We offer opportunities within our company to nurture your talents and grow together.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2019 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.