About the client:
- A Japanese architectural firm specialising in office spaces, large-scale buildings, commercial facilities, and city planning.
- Tokyo, Japan.
- Supervise the entire construction as an on-site supervisor.
- Utilise design drawings and processes to allocate required materials and other resources for the build.
- Management and leadership of team members to complete daily tasks timely and efficiently.
- Training will be given by supporting the on-site leader for a certain period of time prior to conducting the job independently.
- Bachelor's degree in Architecture, Civil Engineering, Construction or other related subjects.
- Business level English and Japanese.
- Previous working experience in a similar role.
Compensation and Benefits:
- 3,000,000 ~ 4,500,000 JPY per annum, salary commensurate with experience and ability with due consideration.
- Health insurance, pension employment insurance and accident insurance.
- Transportation allowance.
- Summer holidays, New Year's week holiday, and paid vacation.
- Working visa sponsorship will be provided therefore application is open worldwide.
**Job advertisement posted by Pasona Global on behalf of client's company, further information will be discussed after successful screening**
© 2019 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.