- Part-time office work at Odaiba (Fuji TV Lab Office at Daiba City Tokyo Plaza)
- Minimum 1 days per week (Mon-Fri) 6 hours per day (10am-8pm)
- Commit to work for more than 6 months
- Proofreading Vietnamese texts
- Other desk work
- Check and Publish articles on Japan Info website (http://jpninfo.com)
- Valid work permit or visa in Japan
*Student and tourist visas are not acceptable
- Understanding of our mission "Sharing information about Japan with the world"
- Work as a team member
- Proofread Vietnamese texts and correct grammatical errors or non-native expressions
- Write in Native Vietnamese as Japan Info targeted readers are native Vietnamese speakers
- We will ask you to take a test to check your proofreading ability at our Daiba office during the interview.
PREFERRED EXPERIENCES and ABILITIES:
Applicants with the following experiences and abilities are most preferred:
- Japanese ability
- Work experience in the deskwork
- Work experience as a writer
- Able to bring your own laptop to the office
- Able to work in Odaiba office on weekdays
- 1,000JPY per working hour
- Commuting expenses up to ¥1,500 total per day
- Casual attire
- Flexible work schedule (One-week prior notice required)
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2018 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.