Love Japanese snacks? Love kawaii culture? Want a career centered in Japanese pop culture? Become part of the TokyoTreat team! TokyoTreat shares the latest Japanese trend through snacks and kawaii merchandises. We currently cater to subscribers in over 103 countries in the world!
■ Job Responsibilities
We are looking for talented Social Media / Content Marketer with the following job duties:
- Create and publish engaging daily content (original text, images, video) on social media (Facebook/Twitter/Instagram), newsletter and blog that encourages community members to take action.
- Create social media strategies including editorial calendars, content ideation, and budget planning.
- Analyze campaigns and translate data into plans for revising social media/content marketing, SEO and advertising campaigns.
- Outreach to influencers & companies for new partnerships.
- Conduct keyword research and use SEO guidelines to optimize content.
- Monitor social engagement, measure web traffic to content (e.g. conversion and bounce rates), analyses interactions and visits.
- Monitor activity of company competitors.
■ Skills And Qualifications
- University degree in Communications / Marketing / Public Relations / Creative Writing or related field.
- Native level English.
- Excellent writer and storyteller. Write effective copy in a lot of different styles, for websites, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- 1+ year of experience with Social Media platforms, i.e. Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Proficient in content management systems, video publishing, live streaming, and digital analytics tools.
- Experience with email marketing, excel & analytics.
- Business level Japanese language.
- Proficiency with Business Facebook, Google Adwords.
- Proficiency with Hootsuite, Mailchimp/Klaviyo.
- Knowledge of writing for Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- Fun, meritocracy, flat-organization, hardworking, and data-driven!
- Our company consists of 60% international and 40% Japanese staffs.
- We (very) frequently host fun events:
・Game nights (i.e. Mario Kart competition, multiplayer Bomberman, board games)
・Beer pongs and karaoke nights
・Monthly nomikai drinking nights
・Fun activities, i.e. hanami in the spring, BBQ in the summer, yakatabune, bowling, etc.
- Competitive Salary. Three Performance Reviews in a year.
- Japanese Social Insurance, health care, pension plan package included.
- Peer bonus system.
- Family benefit package (i.e. wedding bonus and holiday, baby birth bonus and holiday, bereavement leave and condolence benefit, etc).
- 10 days paid holidays. Winter vacation (5 days), summer vacation (3 days).
- Free private 1-on-1 Japanese language lesson (we contract a private Japanese tutor to teach onsite).
- 5 days work week (Mon-Fri). Holiday on Sat/Sun and public Japanese holidays.
- All-you-can-eat Japanese snacks and drinks (i.e. Kitkat, Pocky, Ramunes)!
Please apply today!
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2018 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.