• To improve current workflow and process and establish standard operating policies and procedures to ensure effective manufacturing operations;
• To lead production capacity optimization, continuous improvement, innovation and change
• To analyze flour market and supply advice to assist decision making
• To monitor production quality through the QA-System and improve product quality and overall manufacturing efficiency through procedures and processes
• To control food safety and ensure the standards are maintained within specifications
• To take charge in Yixing plant operation
• Flour milling Bachelor degree or above, with qualification of Engineer and Chief Miller
• Minimum 15 years fine milling experience in Japan & Korea flour industry
• Fine milling experts with comprehensive knowledge for flour, including fine milling technology, application, market trend and management;
• Being familiar with Japan & Korea flour market;
• Open mind, aggressive, studious, independent, being willing to share, to be a head coach
• Stationed in Jiangsu Province, China
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2019 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.