<About the Company>
Our Client is one of the largest companies in the Aerospace industry, aftermarket services. They are looking for a Customer Business Director in Tokyo.
• Customer Business Director will be responsible for establishing fundamentals required to build a strong relationship with key personnel at all levels within assigned customer and develop an understanding of key stakeholders within the company. CBD must demonstrate strong knowledge of customer’s market and business plan/strategy.
• Establish resolution priorities at the customers (own the problem resolution process).
• Provide recommendations to support repair, spares and inventory forecast/planning and corporate strategy initiatives.
• Coordinate with Company Field Service Managers (FSM) to develop new business opportunities and raise any known technical issues with FSM and follow progress.
• Facilitate resolution of customer satisfaction issues leveraging functional Customer Service groups and product line program management
• Maintain executive briefing documents and strategy documents for assigned customers as needed
• Accounts receivable management
• Strong customer relationship building and interpersonal skills, energetic, driven, innovative, resourceful and a professional of high integrity
• Highly self-motivated individual with a competitive drive
• Assumes ownership and accountability for areas of responsibility
• Exceptional teamwork skills
• Outstanding written, negotiation, presentation and verbal communication skill demonstrate solid judgment, plan and accomplish goals and champion ethical business practices at all times
• B.S. degree in either Business Administration or Engineering or equivalent
• 7-10 years’ experience in aerospace or aviation activities is desired
• Past aerospace industry experience preferred
Please apply through this posting or send an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.