Hoshino Godo Office is a legal services firm assisting individual and corporate clients with company registration, real estate registration and other related legal matters.
We are looking for Native English speaking staff to assist with client communication in respect to company registration, visa and other legal matters, in addition to developing networks with other professional firms (tax, legal etc).
You will join a team of legal professionals including shihoshoshis and gyoseishoshis, and participate in meetings with foreign clients as well as handling e-mail and telephone correspondence. Through your work, you can acquire professional knowledge in the fields of corporate legal matters such as company setup and the Japanese visa system. The job includes translation (Japanese to English), English proofreading and interpretation. Those inexperienced in legal matters can refer to our wealth of past examples and materials. In addition, there are several English speaking staff in the office to assist you with your work.
- Strong English business communication skills (written and oral)
- Some legal training or background (not required, but helpful)
- English native
- Business level Japanese
- Basic PC skills (MS Word, Excel)
- Appropriate visa to work in Japan
- Weekdays (except Japanese national holidays)
- 3 to 5 days a week (Negotiable)
- Normal work hours: 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM (Flexible/Negotiable)
- In principle no overtime
- Location: Nihonbashi/Kanda area of Tokyo.
We are a five minute walk from Mitsukoshi-mae (Tokyo Metro Ginza, Hanzomon lines), Kanda (JR Chuo, Yamanote, Keihin-Tohoku lines) and Shin-Nihonbashi (JR Sobu Rapid line) stations.
- Commuting allowance
- Social Insurance
- There is an opportunity to become a full-time employee. (Visa sponsorship is available for full-time employees ）
*** At this time we are only accepting applications via Gaijinpot or CareerEngine network. Please refrain from contacting us directly. Only suitable applicants will be contacted.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2019 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.