Here’s a rare opportunity to work with HobbyLink Japan, the world’s largest online retailer of Japanese toys, model kits and hobby items. Join our web retail team, assisting customers worldwide from our office here in Sano-shi, Tochigi.
- Provide customers with support on technical, operational, and account-related issues, via email and social media
- Document, track and monitor the customer's experience to ensure a timely resolution of issues and concerns
- Ensure consistent communications across all customer service channels
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to collaborate well with team members
- Flexibility to assist with tasks throughout the organization as needs demand
- Willingness to learn new and regularly improve on existing skills
- Comfortable working with and learning new software platforms and applications
- A proactive personality that takes the initiative to get things done
Higher priority is given to candidates with:
- Strong Japanese language skills
- A knowledge of and passion for the products we sell
- Customer service experience
- Experience in a high-volume customer service environment
- Online retail marketing or merchandising experience
- Experience using Zendesk (helpdesk software)
- Strong understanding of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Tumblr, Snapchat, etc.)
- Digital advertising experience
- Video editing experience
- Experience using WordPress
A university-level degree or relevant work experience
2,600,000 JPY - 4,200,000 JPY
- Transportation allowance
- Social insurance (national health insurance, welfare pension insurance, employment insurance, and worker injury insurance)
- Discount system for employees to purchase merchandise sold by HobbyLink Japan.
- 10 paid vacation days per year, which grows each year spent at the company up to 20
- National holidays + new year and Obon holidays
- The opportunity to receive swap days (daikyu) in exchange for any voluntary work over holiday periods
Preference given to candidates able to work at the Sano office.
9am – 6pm Monday - Friday
© 2019 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.