About the client:
- The company is working to further expand e-commerce site business, which is growing as well as strengthening the existing services. We are actively working on the development of new services and working toward the realization of a happy society.
- Tokyo, Japan.
- Server-side engineer in the creation of an EC platform for experiences such as social events and outdoor activities web application and mobile application.
- Business level Japanese or higher (JLPT N2 +).
- Business level English or higher (TOEIC 800 +).
- Five years of web development experience using Rails and React.
- Strong communication skills in English and Japanese.
Compensation and benefits:
- 5,000,000 ~ 9,000,000 JPY per annum, salary commensurate with experience and ability with due consideration.
- Health insurance, pension employment insurance and accident insurance.
- Transportation allowance.
- Summer holidays, New Year's week holiday, and paid vacation.
- Working visa sponsorship will be provided therefore the application is open worldwide.
**Job advertisement posted by Pasona Global on behalf of client's company, further information will be discussed after successful screening**
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.