We deal with the proposal and design related to the companies’ promotion and branding. We also produce the owned media of the colleges, universities and companies.
※You need a business proposal or portfolio you have made when you apply
- Conducting an interview
・You will conduct an interview to seek what type of issue that the client has
- Project Proposal
・Find the solutions for the issue the clients have and give the best proposal based on our own marketing data
・Give the instruction to the creators within and outside the company
・Check the quality of the contents
- Operation and Maintenance
・Conduct a measure advertising effectiveness and the data analysis of the web site we make
- Shibuya-ku, Tokyo (Near to Shibuya Station)
- Fluency in Japanese (JLPT Level N2 or above)
- Experience in Web direction (Including quality control of the design)
- Experience in Art direction
- Knowledgeable about Marketing
- Good communication skills
- Experience in editing a book or magazine
- Annual income 3,000,000 yen ～ 6,000,000 yen
- 2 days off a week (Saturday and Sunday)
- National holidays
- Summer holidays
- New Year's holiday
- Paid holidays
- Transportation expenses are covered (up to ¥25000 / month)
- Employment insurance
- Health insurance
- Social insurance
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2019 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.