We are looking for creative and experienced writers to contribute articles on a wide range of topics related to living, working or traveling in Japan.
The GaijinPot writers come from a wide range of backgrounds but the one thing they all have in common is a passion for Japan. You will be responsible for researching different topics and presenting them to our audience with an interesting angle.
What Are The Requirements?
• Must reside in Japan (for more than one year)
• Excellent command of written English
• Offer a unique story that will benefit our users
• Can commit to a writing schedule
• Conversational or better Japanese ability is a bonus
• Must have basic understanding of internet writing and blog composition
• Must be able to write succinctly and with knowledge and passion for your subject
• Photography skills a plus
You should be able to pitch your own feature ideas and then produce high-quality, original material in a timely fashion ready for publication.
To apply, please write a short cover letter to tell us about yourself, why you want to write for us and what topics you would like to cover. Please include any links to other articles you have written. Compensation is done on a per article basis.
Only selected candidates will be contacted
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2018 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.