Keywords Studios is an international service provider in the global video games industry with studios in Madrid, Dublin, London, Barcelona, Milan, Tokyo, Singapore, Shanghai, New Delhi, Pune, Montreal, Seattle, Los Angeles, Mexico City, Portland, Raleigh, Orlando, and Rio de Janeiro (among others!).
With over 6,000 employees passionate about games around the world, we provide a range of translation, testing, audio, customer care, engineering, and art production services to Video Game Developers and Publishers alike.
Keywords Studios Tokyo provides a professional yet fun environment that stimulates personal individual growth, inspiring loyalty among employees.
You will work with talented, driven, and creative people--and create the most epic experiences together.
Keywords Studios Tokyo is focused on hiring and retaining the best and brightest, fostering an environment of creativity and camaraderie.
IT Support responsibilities include an emphasis on maintaining computer systems and networks, aiming for the highest functionality, updating policies, troubleshooting issues, and training end-users on the systems to make appropriate and safe usage of the IT infrastructure.
As part of a Worldwide company, you must be confident in your English communication skills, written and spoken.
Under the supervision of the Asia IT Support Manager, you’ll be charged to work on larger projects across different studios in the region while keeping a focus on local demand.
<Duties and Responsibilities>
• Responds to help desk tickets, telephone calls, emails and personnel requests for technical support.
• Documents, tracks and monitors all help desk interactions to ensure a timely resolution and maintains thorough communication with the user until the help desk request can be closed.
• Demonstrates strong knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within IT industry standards and corporate help desk procedures.
• Uses strong analytical skills to diagnose problems (hardware, software, network, sysadmin, etc.) and determines appropriate solutions.
• Researches questions using pre-documented instructions and SOPs to perform the functions of the job and quickly escalate problems that require urgent attention.
• Maintains, analyzes, troubleshoots, and repairs computer systems, hardware, and computer peripherals and stays current with system information, changes and updates.
• Maintains accurate hardware and software inventory.
• Solicits regular feedback from the field to ensure there are no gaps in communication between IT and the business.
• Knowledge of computer software and hardware and a variety of internet applications, networks, and operating systems.
• IT-related degree
• At least 2 years of work experience in an IT field
• High-level of problem-solving skills
• Strong interpersonal and collaborative skills
• Good verbal and written English communication skills
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.