iSearch K.K. was established in Japan in 2004 and is licensed as a recruiting firm by the Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare. We specialize in recruiting Japanese/English bilingual staff. We also have a San Francisco Bay Area office.
Click here for more info about iSearch in Japan: https://www.isearch.co.jp/about/
• As a Researcher / Associate Consultant, you will have the opportunity to learn and work alongside experienced, senior consultants as you develop your own ability to manage candidates and your own network and desk.
• Responsible for finding qualified candidates that match the urgent existing positions.
• Develop existing candidates, and generate new candidates and client relationships.
• Develop and implement sourcing strategies to target high-profile candidates.
• Maintain strong, trusted relationships with high level candidates (Mid to Executive level)
• Consult and assess existing and new candidate’s skills, experiences and goals, to find the best job match for them.
• Manage the interview process and negotiate with clients on remuneration levels
• Career path with support for progression and development, skills and salary.
• In-house training program, and OJT.
• Japanese social insurance.
• Commuting allowance.
• Company celebrations, team building events, annual holidays.
• Bachelor’s degree
• Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
• Strong motivation to achieve sales targets and goals.
• Fluent English required; *Japanese proficiency is a plus but not required.
• Sales working experience is an advantage.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2019 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.