Electrical Engineer with a background in power plant and substation projects or industrial robotics is required for leading edge large-scale energy project. The qualified candidate shall have a bachelors or higher degree in either electrical engineering or instrument and controls or other closely related field from an accredited university. Qualified candidate should have 10 years or more professional engineering experience including EPC plant projects or industrial robotics projects. Conversational Japanese skills are required, and visa sponsorship is available.
- Knowledge of international standards such as ANSI, IEC, IEEE and other applicable codes
- Design, validate, update and review of electrical & I&C equipment such as high voltage, medium voltage & low voltage systems, system calculations (short circuit studies, voltage drop calculation, load flow studies, protection coordination studies, field cabling design, substation, transformer, generator protection schemes.
- Performing calculations, sizing and selection of electrical equipment such as power and instrument transformers, generators, excitation systems, protective relays, substation MV and LV switchgears, and battery systems.
- Performing analysis of items such as load flow, short-circuit, voltage drop, motor starting, arc flash, harmonic analysis and protective relay coordination, etc.
- Coordination work with members of design teams and other engineering disciplines
- Coordination of project engineering reviews.
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.