Are you looking to teach at a private junior and senior high school? 4 days a week part time position. Helping students, teachers, and schools achieve their goals in English language education? Paid summer, winter, and spring vacations? A supportive back office and management team?
Then we at Project Genius (Korakuen English Centre) want to know who you are! We are looking for a candidate to place at one of our client schools in the Tama area, a 16-minute bus ride from either Seiseki-sakuragaoka Station on the Keio line or Nagayama Station on the Keio Sagamihara and Odakyu Tama lines
If after reading the following details you feel you are a good fit for this position we encourage you to submit your resume to us. We will be interviewing for this position until we find the right person for our students.
Details for this position:
• We are looking for an energetic, genki teacher with new and fresh ideas to motivate their students to use English in team taught classes while still following the school’s overall curriculum.
• This position is ideal for an eikaiwa teacher with a flexible schedule who wants to transition to teaching at junior or senior high schools.
• Professional support is provided by our responsive and experienced management team.
• Remuneration is 224,000 yen per month. This monthly salary will be paid in full even when there are no classes during the summer, winter, and spring vacations. Transportation expenses are also fully compensated.
We look for teachers with the following attributes for all of our positions
• a minimum of a bachelor's degree from an accredited institution
• at least one year of experience teaching in Japan
• the willingness to participate in occasional weekend and off-campus events, such as sports days and open campus days
• a team player
• the ability to work within an established curriculum while also able to diplomatically and proactively initiate changes as needed
• a positive attitude and a readiness to work with students, staff and teachers, both Japanese and non-Japanese, as well as with our off-site office and executive team
• a base level of technical proficiency required to use online tools to compose and share lesson plans with our office and other teachers within the company
• native-level English proficiency
• current holders of visas allowing work in Japan (We do not currently sponsor external applicants, but do support visa renewals and provide guarantor services.)
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.