OTC, Japan's leading corporate language training company, is looking for a dedicated native English instructor from April 1st 2020. This posting is for a full-time position at a senior high school in Osaka.
Contract Period: April 1 2020 - March 31 2021
Working Days: Monday to Friday
Working Hours: 8:30-16:30 on some days and 9:30-17:30 on others
No. of Teaching Hours: A maximum of 20 teaching hours/week
Salary: 280,000 yen per month, completion bonus payment at the end of the contract term.
Travel Expenses: Fully reimbursed from your home to the school
A qualified candidate for the position should:
1) Be a native speaker of English with a degree from an accredited university.
2) Have more than 1 year experience teaching English as a TEFL instructor, with preference given to teaching experience at a junior high or high school in Japan.
3) Already be residing in the Kansai area.
Required documents for the initial interview:
2) Residence Card
3) University diploma
4) Any additional teaching certification
5) A hard copy of your updated resume
Please send your application using the Gaijin Pot resume submission system. It is highly recommended that you include a photo. Also, please include the location of your nearest train station in the cover letter.
Please note that only candidates who will advance to the interview stage will be contacted.
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.