Would you like to join forces with a visionary multicultural company that values it’s team members’ skills and passions, recognizes and engages their strengths and helps them grow?
Are you a dedicated educator who wants to make a change and help raise the next generation of inquisitive entrepreneurial minds?
FlyNexia Global Academy is an English afterschool whose mission is to cultivate INNOVATION. We developed a unique STEAM curriculum to provide our young learners, aged 6-10, with the following essential tools:
FlyNexia prides itself in a unique non-typical Japanese work environment and strong set of values:
• Democratic organizational culture
• Promoting multicultural collaboration
• Facilitating personal growth of team members
• Encouraging trial-error process
• The goal is to make everyone successful
We’re looking for native English speaking professionals who resonate with the aforementioned vision and values, and would like to enjoy their work and life in Japan. The ideal candidate will have to role-model the following traits:
• Passion for education
• Entrepreneurial mindset
• The ability to empathize with others
• Values teamwork
• Ability and willingness to learn from experience and others
• Self-motivated and is not afraid to fail
• An attitude that the problem can be solved
• Native English speaker
• Bachelor’s degree (4 year program)
We offer both part time and full time positions
Part time: Based on working shifts Monday-Saturday, available for at least 2 or 3 days a week, 14:00-19:00. Hourly wage 1,300-1,600 yen (negotiable based on experience)
Full time: Monday-Friday 10:00-19:00 (+occasional Saturdays)
Salary: 210,000-250,000 yen (negotiable based on experience)
* Transportation fees are covered up to 10,000 yen
Just a 5-minute walk from Monzennakacho station of Oedo-line and Tozai-lines
Or a 5-minute walk from Ecchujima station of the JR Keiyo-line.
10 minutes by bus from Toyosu station of the Yurakucho-line.
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.