● We are looking for applicants for junior high school and high school positions. The
positions are in Iruma, Saitama and Itabashi, Tokyo.
● Housing assistance is available if an applicant so chooses to move to an area near the
● Full-time positions, 5 days a week, 8:30-5:00.
● One-year renewable contract starting from April 2020
● Applicant must be able to interview in Japan at our headquarters in Asakadai. Our
headquarters is located approximately 1 minute from Asakadai Station, on the Tobu
● There will be a two-week initial training/orientation period before the contract is signed at
our headquarters in Asakadai.
● Transportation costs are reimbursed for training and to and from the working location.
Teaching duties and responsibilities may include:
1) Junior high school and high school oral communication classes.
2) Study abroad preparation class for senior high school students
3) Assess students via written, oral and verbal assessment
4) Develop the English curriculum
5) Participate in extracurricular clubs/activities
6) Being punctual and professional
7) Being friendly and outgoing with students in and out of class; as well as staff
Desired experience and qualifications
● Preferably 1 year of teaching experience within junior/senior high schools in Japan
● Solo teaching experience
● Bachelor's degree or higher (TESOL degree/teaching certification is preferred)
● Must be positive, friendly, outgoing, open minded, and most importantly, flexible and
● Computer proficiency
● Valid visa
● Must interact professionally with staff and students, at all times
● The above information is a public job ad; This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract for a position with FEN Foreign Academy
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.