Blue Dolphins After School is now hiring a FULL TIME FLOAT teacher for our schools located across Osaka.
*We have more than 15 after schools across Osaka and many of them are located in the central part of Osaka.
The position is expected to start immediately～mid-November though the start day can be quite flexible.
[Description of the Position]
- A float teacher for our after school program.
- Teaches kindergarten AND elementary school student class at several locations.
- Teach an Advanced class on Mondays at Kishiwada location.
- Plan and implement fun/educational lessons
- Support the students with their homework
- Support Eiken study (no experience required)
*For the detail of the class schedule, please check our website.
*A float teacher stays at his/her “station school” unless he/she is asked for a help from other school.
- Work Days: Mon. to Fri.
- Work Hours: 12pm-20pm (break time and prep time provided within these hours)
- 255,000 to start *plus teaching license/certificate allowance for the ones who have a valid license/certificate.
- Transportation fee fully covered
- Social insurance, pension provided
- Visa renewal support provided
- Summer holiday, Winter holiday plus 10 paid vacation days
* Live in Kansai area (Osaka)
* Native in English
* Have some experience working with and teaching children of elementary school age.
* Have a proper visa status to work in Japan legally without initial sponsorship.(visa renewal sponsorship is provided)
Please apply by submitting the following items
- CV with photo
- Cover letter addressed specifically to Blue Dolphins After School
Please try to be specific with your work experiences and your strong assets as a teacher for the position when you apply.
Due to the large number of applications we receive, we may only contact applicants deemed suitable for an interview. After a successful interview, you will move on to a demo lesson at one of the after schools which may last for 1hour to a couple of hours. (It varies depending on the situation.)
We look forward to your applications!
*We also welcome on-call positions in Osaka and Hyogo area.
If you are interested in an on-call position, please also apply to this ad stating that you are interested in being an on-call.
■ 2000 per hour.
■ Transportation fee provided
© 2022 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Gakken Group.