Tathva International School is currently looking for teachers for English for our Middle/Secondary school students and Mathematics for Primary school students. In our classes from Pre-K to grade 12, we offer the IPC, Cambridge IGCSE, and Cambridge A-level qualifications. It is one of the few Cambridge certified schools with international quality education in Japan. At Tathva, we aspire to create culturally sensitive, environmentally responsible, global citizens, who are prepared to represent and capable to become the leaders of tomorrow's generation.
■ Job overview
We seek teachers, capable of the following:
● Plan, prepare, and deliver engaging lessons to students
● Have good classroom management skills
● Assign, correct, and mark students’ work
● Assess, record, and report students’ progress
● Carry out homeroom duties
● Participate actively in parent-teacher meetings
● Carry out other related activities and responsibilities
Staff work 5 days a week (Monday to Friday).
● Social insurance/pension
● Paid vacations
● Transportation allowance
● Visa sponsorship (if applicable)
● Flight reimbursement (if applicable)
■ Recruitment process
If you are interested in joining our Tathva community, please send us your cover letter and resume. Due to the volume of applications received, we will contact only selected applicants for an interview.
We look forward to receiving your application!
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.