The post will initially involve purely teaching in kindergartens but also potentially leads to a more management-focused role. Let’s talk about what value you can bring to the role, and what we can match!
We are currently only looking for candidates already in Japan, with the current travel restrictions for people travelling from other parts of the world.
We are hiring primarily for a position in out Tokyo branch (which is actually based in Kanagawa prefecture), but also in our Chiba branch.
If you’re enthusiastic and up for a challenge, apply today!!
Salary / Benefits:
• Competitive salary – negotiable.
• Rent-free, fully-furnished apartment provided OR live in your own place & receive a rent subsidy.
• Full, ongoing, hands-on training.
• Visa sponsorship available.
• Native English speaker.
• Energy and enthusiasm for teaching.
Contact us, with full CV/resume, current visa status and current location.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2021 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.