【29.5 hours/week - 260,000 yen or more + transportation】
-We are looking for passionate ESL and kindergarten teachers who can work for us in Nagoya, Japan! We are looking for candidates (full time) in a team-oriented environment with all our teachers and staffs.
Applicants should have a genuine desire to teach and care for children too.
＊We also look for a part-time teacher.
＊In addition, we have science classes, programming classes, robot classes in English, too.
If your major is science/math/engineering, please join us!
- 4 years university degree
- Be passionate, flexible, not afraid to challenge.
- Be interested in childhood education
- Must love working with kids
- Native-level English speaker
- Valid working visa
- Available for an in-person interview in Nagoya, Japan
- Degree in childhood education and development is preferred.
- A qualified teacher is preferred.
- Educational / language teaching backgrounds are preferred.
- Having the ability and experience of teaching children is preferred.
- TEFL/TESOL qualification is preferred.
- Monthly wage ¥260,000 yen/month or more for 29.5 hours/week
- Transportation allowance
- Yearly raise from second year, depending on the company profits (So far, every year had a raise)
- Employment insurance will be covered
<Working Days & Hours >
-5 days( 29.5 hours) /week （Sunday + one day off）
-6 hours/day (ex:10:00am-4:00pm, 2:00pm-9:00pm)
*A teacher’s regular shift will be determined depending on a regular lesson schedule.
*Working time for employment is selectable.
-3:00pm-9:pm ・・・Afternoon class
- Two days off /week
- Golden week, Summer holidays, Winter holidays
- Promotion to Head teacher /curriculum manger position
- Regular paid intensive training system
- School seminars
- Employee benefits
(e.g. employees parties, company trip, sports events, and so on as the company’s team development policies)
- General Administration office for an administrative support of all employees such as visa and labor consulting
- Organized schedule, Curriculum, Materials
- At home working environment
- Paid days in case of sickness
【Part-time teacher’s condition】
-Location: Nagoya city
-Salary: ¥2,500 yen/ hour or over
-A yearly raise after 3 years (depending on the company profits)
-Bonus (depending on the company profits)
-Employee benefits such as regular paid training system, company trip, employee parties, sports, and so on
We look forward to hearing from you.
＊Due to the large volume of applications we receive, we will only be able to contact applicants we feel are qualified. Thank you for your understanding.
We “Alive English school/Alive international Preschool” is one of the biggest and fastest growing English school in Nagoya, Japan, with almost 1,400 students.
Our Philosophy is “Lead the world, to raise children who have power to live and develop their own future,
We believe that we foster world-class leaders through native English education.
Established in 2001, We currently runs 5 schools offering exciting and high-quality English learning programs for children and adult.
Our students are mostly children aged 2 to 12 years old, whose level of English is the top level in Nagoya, Japan. They experience and learn lots of things though our English education. They learn not only “English” but also strong communication skills and power to live.
Most of our teachers have been working for very long term in team atmosphere. Teachers are very close to each other. We incorporate a regular training system throughout the year and provide a good working environment for our teachers. We have several school seminars or meeting where all the employees get a chance to meet and talk, and it makes teachers get motivated. We also have an annual company tour around Japan and experience Japanese culture. The Japanese employees are attentive, hard-working, speak English fluently and above all, very friendly.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.