Target English is currently looking for an enthusiastic and motivated English teacher to join our team in Tama Center, Tokyo. The idea candidate would be someone who can work closely with others and is looking to advance themselves as an English teacher.
Target English is a small school which has been open for five years and is growing steadily. The successful applicant would be responsible for teaching English lessons to a variety of levels with a typical day consisting of Adults and Baby classes in the morning, Kinder and Elementary classes in the afternoon, and Adult classes in the evening.
The work schedule would be shared between four teachers with all teachers working together on planning and implementing the curriculum that we have in place. Training and on going support is provided throughout the contract.
- Must have valid working visa, sponsorship may become available in the future
- Must be a native English speaker
- Applicants must currently reside in Japan
- Experience teaching in Japan
- An energetic, friendly and professional attitude is essential
- Able to work as part of a team and closely with others
- Must be reliable and adaptable to the schools requirements
The school offers Baby classes right through to Adult classes with the majority of the students being Kinder and Elementary level students.
- Tuesday to Friday 11am to 7pm Saturday 9am to 5pm
- Part time work is available
270,000 - 300,000yen/Monthly
Transport fee reimbursed
*Only candidates that pass initial screening process will be contacted
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.