Sparta English is a fast-growing, exciting English school with several locations in Tokyo as well as a dispatch service that provides English training services to various corporations.
We specialize in customizing curriculum to match the needs of our clients and maximizing the speaking time of each student.
We are hiring part-time instructors to teach weekday evenings for our corporate dispatch service.
Our clients’ offices are typically located in the Tokyo Metropolitan Area, but may also be located in surrounding areas such as Yokohama.
*Applicants who are interested may also be able to teach at one of our schools on evenings in which they do not have corporate classes (3 school locations: Shinjuku, Jiyugaoka, and Ginza).
We are looking for teachers who:
1. Love to teach and have an outgoing and positive personality
2. Want to work with a close-knit team
3. Want to work in a fun and fast-paced environment
Applicants should speak at a native level.
- Ttaching dispatch lessons (private and/or group) at various corporations
【School Hours of Operation】
Weekdays 10 am - 10 pm
Weekends 10 am - 6 pm
*Note: hours of operation may vary depending on the school and client’s office
- ¥1,600 ~ ¥2,000 per hour (corporate lessons are 1-2 hours long)
- transportation reimbursement
- extra incentives available for corporate lessons
- able to work weekday evenings
- are a native speaker/speak at a native level
Visa sponsorship is only available for those who are currently living in Japan on a valid visa.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.