Do you enjoy talking to people from all walks of life?
Do you like children?
Are you interested in becoming an English conversation (Eikaiwa) teacher in rural Japan?
If yes, then you might be the person we are looking for!
We are an English school located in the southern part of Fukuoka prefecture. What makes us different from other English conversation schools is our close-knit atmosphere. Our relationship between staff, teachers and students is closer to a family environment.
We take pride in our open and friendly environment here.
Here at AMENET, our students are comprised of a variety of ages and levels.
The position is available throughout the year.
AMENET opens from Tuesday to Saturday.
We would talk individually with you about your preferred starting date, days, and working schedule over Skype interview.
We would discuss further details in Skype interview.
Teacher positions are available from end of January, February and March 2020.
Since some travel is required for this position, living in (or moving to) the southern part of Fukuoka Prefecture is a prerequisite for consideration.
- Some basic furnishings for your chosen accommodation.
We can help with all relocation issues from finding accommodation to opening bank accounts etc.
- Free rental of basic furniture
- Initial and follow-up training
- Renewable contract (Salary increase with 2nd year contract, based on evaluation.)
- Visa sponsorship
- BA/BS (at an accredited university)
- Flexibility in working with children and adults
- Excellent interpersonal skills; get along well with other people
- Enthusiastic and energetic native English speaker
- Ability to communicate using basic Japanese
For more information please feel free to contact us.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.