Are you interested in curriculum development? Do you want to be part of the cycle that takes an idea and makes it into an actual curriculum used by eikaiwa clients? If so, this is a position you will definitely be interested in.
The Academic Development Section is responsible for the development and production of all learning materials used in Gaba lessons. Our objective is to provide clients, instructors, and counselors with the best learning materials possible, allowing clients to study effectively, instructors to easily conduct good lessons, and counselors to confidently sell our products and services. This position will allow for you to be involved in all stages of product development, starting with the initial planning stages (what to make) through the sales release of a new product. The majority of the work will be on the actual development of the products (writing, editing, and proofreading of learning materials for various projects).
* Writing and editing of lesson content for one-to-one lessons
* Development of seminar-style and group lessons to address various client needs
* Proofreading of English content produced by Gaba
* Involvement in the production of multi-media content, e.g. video production
* Excellent writing and editing skills
* Excellent attention to detail
* Ability to produce results under pressure and to strict deadlines
* Solid understanding of eikaiwa and English learners
* Experience creating lesson materials or lesson plans a plus
* Experience with Adobe products (Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere Pro) a plus
* Data and statistical analysis skills a plus
* Business experience is required
* Work hours: Flex time
* Location: Gaba Support Center (Shinjuku Front Tower, West Shinjuku)
* Start Date: April 1st, 2019
The deadline is 11pm on Monday 18th February, 2019.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2019 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.