【Upcoming nursery school and cram school integrated!】
It is a new-style nursery school that captures the needs of today!
A small-scale nursery school with a capacity of 19 from 0 to 2 years old who adopted a new system approved by the Cabinet Office based on the philosophy of "children who can respond firmly to society" is a 5-minute walk from Setagaya station Opening the apartment on April in a good location!
We are recruiting nursery teachers in the newly-built gardens, so it will be a start of everyone together!
Carefully caring for children's "Why?" Facing firmly towards each individual, unique to small scale, we can build deep trusting relationships with our children, promoting childcare that fosters individuality . Please let me hear your voice as well!
[What is Avenir? 】
It is an up-and-coming nursery school in which a cram school integrated into a nursery school.
English classes from elementary schools "Foreign language activities" are indispensable items.
Before Avenir is further globalizing, we also incorporate Chinese language.
- Program planning and execution (programs with music and dance etc)
- Every month, we plan to set goal and execute curriculum
- Event planning and execution such as Easter and Halloween
- English education for classes from 0 to 2 years old
- Otherwise, childcare support
*Even if it is your first time, from April we will start together, so please be comfortable.
Essential subjects at elementary schools in front of our eyes have increased, and it has become an age that is burdensome for children day by day. Ideal for "children who can respond firmly when they are in society", to be a nursery school that closely attaches to parents who have various troubles, handmade child care from such thought, smooth response to the global society. We aim for nursery schools that capture the needs of modern times, such as language education for doing, to form a cornerstone to live, to meet with those who can have children with maximum love in an important infant period.
- English: native level
- Japanese: conversational level with basic reading and writing skill
- Must like children
*Valid visa status is very welcome (visa sponsorship available)
*Experience in child education or childcare is very welcome too
We are looking for applicants like below;
- Those who want to try something new in child education
- Those who have a passion for Children's English education
- Those who have good communication and teamwork skills to help make our workplace even better as one of the “early members” of this nursery school
- Those who can be a “key staff” beyond even an English teacher as needs grow in the future
You will be the first English teacher that many small children will have ever had!
¥180,000-¥230,000 / month
*Salary growth is in place (depending on your performance and company standing)
【Working days and time】
Working time: shift
- 7:00am-4:00pm (60 minutes break time included)
- 10:00am-7:00pm (60 minutes break time included)
- 11:00am~20:00pm (60 minutes break time included)
- Saturday*, Sunday (two days off per week)
- National Holidays
- Summer and Winter vacations
- Paid holidays
*Occasional Saturday work will be required. You can take a compensatory day off instead. Also, you can reject it if you already have plans.
*Number of annual holidays: 115
- Transportation paid
- Social Insurance (National Pension, Health and Unemployment Insurances)
- Discount admission to the nursery for employees with children
- Free lunch
- Free drink and light meal
- Qualification allowances
- Book purchasing allowance
- Costumes provided
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2019 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.